To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

So confused.. 1password accounts moving from what to what?

Options
Lisahb99
Lisahb99
Community Member

I purchased a stand alone license, I've never really been able to sync things well or sign in from 1password from my iPhone or iPad. so today I got the update newsletter and had no idea what my sign in name was.. so here I am lost and confused. WHAT do I need to do and WHY?

I have an individual account. I can use freely on my mac laptop, but on my iPad and iPhone it just directs me to the site.. I tried to do the move account over the code thing but there is no QR code for me.

I'm lost...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password accounts

Comments

• Hi @Lisahb99! I’m sorry for the confusion about an account. We recently introduced a 1Password subscription service, which has automatic sync between your devices, access to 1Password anywhere, and an account to access everything. Since you purchased 1Password a while back, you didn't get an account with the new service. You can create one to get the benefits accounts include, or you can keep using 1Password as you always have. Learn more about the difference between a subscription account and standalone license: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68576/the-difference-between-a-1password-com-account-and-standalone-license

I've resent your licenses so you've got a copy of them. You can use the most recent license on your Mac, and you can keep syncing your data as you have in the past. To get started on a new Mac, open 1Password and click "Find my data" in the bottom left, then choose the iCloud, Dropbox, or WLAN option depending on what you use for sync now. Learn more about syncing your devices. Hope that helps. :)

This discussion has been closed.