To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I use 1Password

Options
Sharderator
Sharderator
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Memberships

My head is spinning, Apple App, new App, Windows, Mac, Licence or monthly subscription! I purchased 1Password from the App Store, now I'm attempting to use it & don't know if I own it, am on a trial, have to pay a monthly fee to use it, or what. My original purchase was because I was impressed with the App & it received good reviews and it appears to have features that I like. Now I am receiving different saved data on my Apple Watch than I am getting on my mac, iPad or iPhone. Before I go to the effort of getting all my devices on the same page, I just wonder, did I pay for an App that now is free but have to pay a monthly subscription to use it?

Item: Pro Features
Seller: AgileBits Inc.
Type: In-App Purchase

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.5.3 (653000) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Sierra Version 10.12.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @Sharderator -

Thank you for contacting us. I removed some personal data you included since this a public forum. We would love to help you get started using 1Password. Let's move the conversation over to email so we can better assist you. Talk to you soon & Happy Holidays :-)

ref: PGV-39474-489

This discussion has been closed.