To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving from Individual to Family account

Options
nbetancourt
nbetancourt
Community Member

I have a onepassword account that I pay for $4 per month through apple. I'd like to make a family account for my whole family. I have a few questions:
1) How can I change to a family account, invite family members to join, and still keep my personal vault and other account information?
2) can I change the billing to a separate card from my iTunes account?

Comments

• Hi @nbetancourt! Great question. To convert to a family, you need to cancel your subscription as an individual and subscribe again as a family. Learn how to manage your subscription in the iTunes Store:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Once you have done that, send us a message at support@1password.com and we'll help you get started with a family account. All your data will be kept when upgrading. Post back here with the confirmation number we send you after you email us. That'll help us get back to you faster. :)

can I change the billing to a separate card from my iTunes account?

You can change your payment method in iTunes if you'd like, and that will apply to future purchases.

• nbetancourt
    nbetancourt
    Community Member
    Options

I cancelled my individual subscription and emailed support. The confirmation is [#GUQ-33459-774]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nbetancourt: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: GUQ-33459-774

This discussion has been closed.