1Password not synching correctly from Dropbox to iPhone

srfrgrl1
srfrgrl1
Community Member

Used to sync fine, but all items are not showing up in iOS and items that have changed on Mac are not changing on iPhone. Running OSX 10.11.6, 1Password 6.5.3 and iOS 9.3.5
Frustrating!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iphone not synching correctly

Comments

• srfrgrl1
    srfrgrl1
    Community Member

Also, when I click on Primary Vault in settings (on iPhone app), it shows there are 180 items (there should be 183), however, in the item list, there are only 153 items available. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling 1Password app.

• srfrgrl1
    srfrgrl1
    Community Member

Ok, I figured it out myself. For some reason, 1 Password was no longer set to sync any of my vaults?? Don't know how this happened, as all vaults had always been syncing via Dropbox! Did this happen because of one of the many software updates, Agilebits?
    Thanks for the help.

• Hi @srfrgrl1

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about this difficulty. We haven't released any updates that have had any changes in regard to Dropbox syncing since July, and even then those changes did not cause the issue you've described (at least, to my knowledge). Unfortunately I don't know what might've caused that. Sorry. :unamused:

We are aware of an issue where item counts are not necessarily accurate. As such I would not recommend relying on the displayed item counts to see if syncing is working correctly. Instead I'd recommend adding an item from each device, and then making sure that new addition propagates to all other devices.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.