To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I had an phone with existing passwords in it, but they wont synchronize with my computer!

Mikosho
Mikosho
Community Member

Hey!
I have connected both of my phones to my account but the phone hasn't been synchronizing the passwords i have at the phone!
Can you help me on this one?

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Firefox 50.1.0
Sync Type: 1password?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Mikosho,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry you're having some trouble.

Are you signed in to your account on all your computers and phones? Learn how to sign in to your 1Password account on a new device.

If you have items in vaults outside your 1Password account — items in local vaults — you may need to move them to a vault in your account. Learn how to move items between vaults.

Let me know if that does the trick. :)

• Mikosho
    Mikosho
    Community Member

I'am signed in with my phone and also my computer. As for the moving part it seems that It’s not yet possible to move items between vaults on Android

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@Mikosho,

It’s not yet possible to move items between vaults on Android

Ah, yes. That is correct. But you can still move them on another computer or device which will update them on your Android device(s).

• Mikosho
    Mikosho
    Community Member
    edited December 2016

Sadly i don't have a phone that could do this, and as my phone which includes all my passwords wont' synchronize anything to my vaults i cannot move them either on computer.

https://youtu.be/AId6ODT4CK8?t=1m16s On your instructions video i saw that i did not get this message at all, could it be done somewhere manually? (Migrate to account option)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@Mikosho,

The automatic migration is only available on Mac and iOS.

• Have you been syncing to your computer in the past? Or were you just trying to set that up now?
    • Is your computer a Mac or Windows PC?
This discussion has been closed.