To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Authorized Devices on 1Password.com

Options
BugsysDad
BugsysDad
Community Member

Hello. I have multiple entries listed in the Authorized Devices section of my account at 1Password.com, for my iMac computer specifically. I deleted one of them, however it wiped our my vaults in my local 1password app when this was done. Is there a way to eliminate the multiple device entries? I saw in other posts that this was being worked on back in April 2016 - are there any accomplishments here yet?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• Hi @BugsysDad -

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for the confusion and I hope your data is still safe. We are still working on this so I appreciate your continued patience while we work on the issue. My main concern is your data so please let me know if you still have access to everything. Sorry again for the troubles and I look forward to your reply.

• BugsysDad
    BugsysDad
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the reply Frank. I did get my data back on my mac app once I re-opened the app and re-entered my 1password.com account information. The data was never lost from 1password.com - only from my local app. My concern here was the duplicate entries in authorized devices.

• @BugsysDad - I completely understand and thank you for confirming :-) I appreciate your feedback and we're working on the issue so I apologize for the duplicate devices as of right now. I don't have a timeline to provide you but the team is aware of the issue and we hope to have this corrected soon. Happy New Year!

This discussion has been closed.