Why 1Password Crash on Pixel

brian_just_brian
brian_just_brian
Community Member

Pixel crashes after login when click the search icon. Thought it had to do with clicking on the search icon before sync was finished, but not sure because there is sometimes a delay between the screen loading and the sync message. Requires me to restart app.

Even more frustrating is that after restarting, the fingerprint unlock mechanism is often disabled, requiring me to re-enter my 14 character/#/symbol password. If I don't immediately remember to re-enable it (as opposed to retrieving the password I am looking for) then I get to re-enter it yet again.

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 7.1.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Thanks for reporting this issue @brian_just_brian! We have gotten reports of this non-responsive behavior from other users, and our developers are investigating the issue.

Since you're syncing with Dropbox, can you try reinstalling 1Password and let me know if that helps? Thanks!

• obront
    obront
    Community Member

i've also had this same experience on pixel. reinstalling did not help

• saad
    edited December 2016

@obront Thanks for letting us know you are seeing this too. We are actively looking into this bug and plan to have this fixed shortly.

• Randy_H
    Randy_H
    Community Member

I am a pixel owner also and this will really influence my decision to get 1 password or go to last pass, any word on when this issue will be resolved ?

• Hi @Randy_H. We don't have any news on this at the moment, but we hope to have it fixed soon! Look for updates in the new year. :)

This discussion has been closed.