To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to remove my new regist 1password family account ?

fanwu
fanwu
Community Member

I have just brought a humble bundle which contains one year family bundle.

But I registed new 1pwd account without the bundle code. I also migrated 1password to the new registed online account.

How can I delete my old regist family account and regist a new one with my bundle code ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@fanwu: There's probably an easier way. Just shoot us an email from your registered address at support@1password.com with your purchase information and we'll see what we can do to help. :)

• fanwu
    fanwu
    Community Member

thank for you help !

I just wrote the email one minute ago.

And Happy new Year!

• On behalf of brenty, you're welcome. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@fanwu: I'm not seeing anything in our inbox from this address, but if you'll post the Support ID you received here I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)

• fanwu
    fanwu
    Community Member

_< Finally I find out I wrote the support email with another email address, how silly I am !

I just rewrite the email with this email address and receive the Support ID [#DDJ-72452-919] .

The previous support email I wrote in 29 Dec 's Support ID is [#XBV-89419-446], in case you need cancle it.

Thank for your patient and kindness.

Happy new year!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@fanwu: Likewise, and happy new year to you too! Thanks for letting me know the Support IDs. I've got your emails and will reply shortly. :)

ref: XBV-89419-446

This discussion has been closed.