Offline changes - Authentication error

Hello,
I have 1password in windows10 (6.2.333) .
My 1p show me there is x Offline changes pending to sync, and I think the cause is the message ".... authentication error, please sign in again".
I sign in every time, but this message doesn't desappear.
I need to sync the changes becouse some of them are shared with other family members, and I don't want to lose them.

Who can help me?

Regards,
Rafel

1Password Version: 6.2.333
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 Pro, version 1607, compilation 14393.57
Sync Type: espdom.1password.com
Referrer: forum-search:offline

Comments

• Hi @rmayol,

Thanks for writing in. The best thing to do is to send us your 1Password diagnostics report, so we can get a better picture of why it thinks you have the wrong authentication credentials. It sounds like there may be two accounts mixed up in the app's database.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• DanJSenior
    DanJSenior
    Community Member

I'm having a very similar problem (Windows PC, Firefox) and have just emailed a diagnostics report to you guys. Thanks in advance for the help!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

@DanJSenior: Found your email! We will get back to you via email as soon as possible. Thank you! :+1:

ref: YIH-43557-126

This discussion has been closed.