To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Changing familiy to individual

Options
PatS
PatS
Community Member

I have previously been using the 1Password apps on my devices. I signed up for the Family subscription trial and upploaded my data. The trial has now expired. I would like to continue the subscription but as individual, I find that I don't need the family features. How shoud I proceed?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@PatS: No problem! Just follow these steps to convert your 1Password Families account to the individual plan:

1. Login to your 1Password Account at https://start.1password.com
    2. Click your account name in the top right and click Family Settings.
    3. Under Account Type, click: Convert "account name" to an Individual account

And while you're in there, you can setup billing so your account doesn't get frozen at the end of your trial. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• filetoth
    filetoth
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! I have subscribed to 1password family, and pre-paid 12 months (subscription will expire in May 2017). In May I'd like to re-new my 1psw subscription as an "individual" subscription. I could not find a way to do this, pls suggest! many thanks!

• Hi @filetoth - Thank you for reaching out to us. Great question! I will provide instructions below to convert the account over in May. Just make sure you're the only member listed on the account when you decide to make the switch -

1. Login to your 1Password Account at https://start.1password.com
    2. Click your account name in the top right and click Family Settings.
    3. Under Account Type, click: Convert "account name" to an Individual account

Let us know if you have any further questions. Happy New Year! :-)

This discussion has been closed.