Hello, developer I have a problem with trying to advisory

Wendy1232Wendy1232
edited December 2016 in Purchasing

I am binding the commercial bank visa card, and a 14-day free trial, want to ask, is not a free trial period to automatic automatic deduction from the binding of the visa card?![],I this is the one time per month to pay for? My pay is paid one time per month

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @Wendy1232! I've removed the screenshot from your post since it included personal information, and this is a public forum. A 1Password subscription can be paid monthly or annually, and you can change it to whichever you prefer:

How to manage your 1Password subscription

Hope that helps.

• @Jacob How do you do developers: thank you very much that you do, good, then I in the console is set to pay every month, it is automatically buckle fee?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Wendy1232: Yep! If you choose the monthly plan, the card will be charged automatically each month. An annual plan is an option as well though, which saves you a bit of money and charges the card only once a year. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• @brenty Hello, thank you very much for your hard work, to bring such a good product, thank you, I will always use

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Likewise, thanks for your kind words and support! We really have a great team here, but it's customers like you who keep us excited to make 1Password even better. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.