Henry_1password

Henry_1password
Henry_1password
Community Member

what is my sign in address ? I can only type the first letter in the sign in address and they jump to back to the first letter position again. I can't delete nor move the cursor. Can't sign in on my Sam Sung phone.

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 6.0.1 Android
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:What is my sign in address ? I try to enter it, and it won't accept on my SamSung phone.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017

@Henry_1password: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! It sounds like you're having a keyboard issue on your device, if you're not able to enter the information fully. I'm not sure that's anything 1Password can help with, but we can certainly try to narrow down the cause to point you in the right direction at least. Can you tell me the device and 1Password versions you're using? It looks like you've got Android 6.0.1 at least.

However, it sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you subscribe to 1Password Families (or Teams), or signed up for an individual subscription plan. That’s the only way you’ll have an Account Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account you can sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Edit: I see that you've contacted us via email as well, so we can continue the conversation there to avoid further confusion.

ref: ZGG-87571-332

This discussion has been closed.