To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Forgot Master Password

Options
mhknelly
mhknelly
Community Member

I purchased a 1Password Family Account in October and just got around to trying to set it up. I have forgotten the Master Password. I tried to do the "start over" as described in the support pages, but it still call for the master pwd (which I have forgotten). I have sent multiple emails to 1Password support and received tracking numbers but NO RESPONSE as to a resolution. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

1Password Version: 1Password.com
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• mhknelly
    mhknelly
    Community Member
    Options

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the lack of response by AgileBits to my issue, both via the support email and on this forum.

• Hi @mhknelly - I'm sorry for the delay in replying back to you. I checked for messages under the email address you used to sign up on this forum but wasn’t able to find any. If you used a different email, please post the confirmation number we sent you so we can get back to you quickly. Thanks! :) Then I will reply back to you right away so we can get this sorted out for you.

Thank you for letting us know it's urgent and please feel free to post in the forums if we don't reply back via email quickly enough. Again, my apologies and I look forward to working directly with you :-)

• mhknelly
    mhknelly
    Community Member
    Options

I was finally able to recover my password, so I no longer need to have the account reset. I use a different email for my 1Password login than I use here. Here is one one the ticket numbers that may help understand my frustration level: #XKF-16397-772

This was not a good customer service experience. I understand that it is a busy time, but that should have been anticipated by agilebits

• Frank
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi mhknelly - Again my apologies and I appreciate the feedback. I just replied back to your initial email so we can continue the conversation over there. Thank you for supplying me with the ticket number. I'm also happy to hear you were able to recover your master password - that's fantastic news! Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Have a fantastic day!

ref: XKF-16397-772

This discussion has been closed.