what's the difference between the iTunes app and the subscription?

I am currently in a 30-day trial family subscription and I wonder what's the difference between the USD65 Apple Store app and the USD60 annual billing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:what's the difference between the iTunes app and the subscription?

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@dchevitarese: The App Store purchase is for the standalone app, while a subscription includes all of them, along with the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

If you purchase the standalone app, that does not apply to your 1Password Families account, only to the app itself. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Any time! :)

• Hi Brenty,
    I'm happy to use just a standalone app and I don't want to use the web interface or family account. My account is frozen now, could you please tell me how just to use the standalone app.

Thanks

• I have contacted support team 7days ago regarding this no reply, support ID is [#KTH-95173-918]

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

@Dincha - I'm sorry for the delay. I've just replied to the email you sent us. Let's continue this conversation there. :)

ref: KTH-95173-918

This discussion has been closed.