To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Deleting a "login"

Options
allanxk
allanxk
Community Member

How do I delete a login?

Comments

• Hi @allanxk - Thank you for contacting us. Great question! Are you referring to deleting a login item from 1Password on your Mac? If so, you can right click on the login item then select "move to trash". Or you can click the edit button and select "move to trash". I hope this helps and let me know if you have any additional questions. I'll be happy to help out :-)

• RJS
    RJS
    Community Member
    Options

I have some login items that I would like to delete. When I right click on an item, 'move to trash' does not appear. Also, where is the 'edit' button, such that I can 'move to trash'?
    Thanks!

• Frank
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @RJS - May I ask, what type device are you using 1Password on - Mac, PC, iOS, or Android? I included a screenshot below from 1Password on my Mac which shows the location of the Edit button.

I will also include a helpful link below that might be useful :-) I hope that helps, let me know if you have any additional questions. Have a fantastic day!

https://support.1password.com/getting-started-mac/#delete-items

• RJS
    RJS
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Frank ... that's all I needed. I'm on a Mac, and the 'Edit' button is in the same place as your screen shot... I simply didn't see it way down there on the bottom of the screen.

• Hi @RJS That's fantastic news! Thank you for updating me :-) Let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.