Problem with logging into new sites

Problem logging into old sites and new ones
There are certain sites I go to such as twitter.com where 1password will NOT log in for me. I also have this problem with my banking site tdwaterhouse.ca.
Can you tell me why this would be happening? Im using firefox 5.0.1 and Im using it on Mac OS 10.6.8 Surely I can't be the only one having this problem.

1 password used to work flawlessly. Now not so much 20% of web sites it won't automatically save the password or log in info like it used to
( when the window pops up on a new site and asks you to either update the info or create a new log in. )

Comments

• MacJedi
    MacJedi
    Community Member
    xxxethan wrote:

There are certain sites I go to such as twitter.com where 1password will NOT log in for me. I also have this problem with my banking site tdwaterhouse.ca.
    Can you tell me why this would be happening? Im using firefox 5.0.1 and Im using it on Mac OS 10.6.8 Surely I can't be the only one having this problem.

1 password used to work flawlessly. Now not so much 20% of web sites it won't automatically save the password or log in info like it used to
    ( when the window pops up on a new site and asks you to either update the info or create a new log in. )

I have problems with the LogMeIn site. I always have to do it twice. The first time thru it tells me my password is incorrect. Hit 1Password again and it works.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    There is a known issue with Twitter that we are working to resolve, please see my solution in another thread.

I don't seem to have any trouble with the LogMeIn site at this URL:

https://secure.logmein.com/login.asp

Is that the one you are using, MacJedi?
This discussion has been closed.