Applying HumbleBundle Offer to Existing Account

Is it possible to apply the HumbleBundle offer to an existing account? My account is actually created today, but I learned about the HumbleBundle so I decided to purchase that for the first year.

Please let me know, otherwise I guess I could try the import data and delete account method...

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi Chris - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you an email so we can move the conversation over there. Since this a public forum and we will be discussing account details, I felt best to discuss this in private. I hope that works for you. Talk to you soon and have a great day.

ref: EXP-94264-835

• I have the same question. Please advise.

• Hi! I also have the same problem. I'm on trial subscription now and bought Humble Bundle to apply subscription for a year. How can I apply it? Ticked ID is #IAR-36283-633.

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi C_Kelly - Thank you for contacting us. I just sent you over an email so we can discuss this in more detail. Reply back to me when you get a chance. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: MMN-86416-777

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi dippnsk - Thank you for including the ticket reference number. I am replying back to you right now so let's continue the conversation over there :-)

ref: IAR-36283-633

• I also purchased the HumbleBundle and am on the free trial, but have been unable to redeem the code. Please help. Thank you!

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi blubdog - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just emailed you back so we can continue the discussion over there. Reply back to me when you can and I look forward to speaking with you soon :-)

ref: IKP-46425-381

• Same question here. I was on a trial account and have created so much stuff which I'd rather not recreate on a new account. Just bought the Humble Bundle to get the 1 year. Never been a subscriber before.

• Hello,
    I'm in the same boat. On trial period as we speak but would like to redeem the offer.

Thank you.

• Hi I had the same problem, followed the instructions provided by humble bundle but to no sucess.

I was on free trial too.

Thanks =)

• I'm in the same boat, I have a trial account, now frozen, that I would like to use the Humble Bundle 1 Yr subscription with. I sent an email to support 5 days ago and haven't received a response yet. Can someone please assist me?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi brynjolfure - Thank you for contacting us. I just sent you over an email so we can continue the discussion over there. Have a great day!

ref: CCP-28417-668

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi JM552 & sergioharuo - Thank you for letting us know. I noticed Brian was able to assist you through email. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day!

Hi russ519 - It looks like you're working with Trace at the moment. Let us know if you have any questions and reply back to her email last email when you get a chance. Have a nice day! :-)

• FrankFrank

Team Member

If anyone needs any assistance, please feel free to email us over at support @ 1Password.com if you run into a similar issue. We'll be happy to help out.

This discussion has been closed.