Not possible to save Allowed Domains

When I go to the Admin Console->Invitations and try to add, change, or update the Allowed domains I'm not able to Save the changes.
After I made the change in the text field there runs a quick check and the Save Button gets clickable.
When I click on the save button Nothing happens.
When I reload the page, I have to re-login.
So I login again, and look if the changes have been saved.
The changes have not been saved.

So I tried it again and had a look into the console.

What also happens after the error is, that I'm not able anymore to navigate through the navigation bar.

I get the same results with the following Environments:
Windows 7:
Firefox, Chrome

MAC OS Sierra:
Chrome, Safari

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rickfillion
    edited January 2017

Hi @undaare,

Thanks for posting this. I've done some poking around and it looks like you're hitting a bug. It seems like your account is lacking a setting that this depends on, and the server is blocking the request as a result. I've filed a bug on our end (B5-2389) so that we can figure out how this happened and provide you with either a workaround or fixing your account manually.

Sorry about that.

Rick

ref: B5-2389

• Hi @undaare,

I have good news, and better news.

The good news is that this is a bug that we've actually already fixed. The code with the fix isn't deployed yet to our production servers though. I can't give a timeframe on the push to production, but the fix is coming.

The better news is that I have a workaround for you. It looks like this is caused due to the fact that you're an Admin on that account, but not an Owner. If you ask one of the owners to do the change, it should work. If it doesn't, please do let us know so that we can look into it some more.

Cheers.

Rick

• undaare
    undaare
    Community Member

@rickfillion
    Thanks alot!
    Changing the allowed domains when I'm in the Owner Role works.

Greetz Undaare

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Rick, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that did the trick. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.