When I want an individual item, I want to share my team member as permanent URL.

Options

When I want an individual item, I want to share my team member as permanent URL.

Because
IDs and password are saved to some vaults. my co-workers can search text. But often they cannot find items. Because, there is not naming rules. If they can find, it is lucky. If they cannot find it, we are talking about name item on slack. it is very waste a time.

The other cases, for example we are writing down as manuals what "How to login to Database". ”This manuals said, Credential is stored on hoge vault. the name is "HOGE". ” If we can share item as restful url, we can get information with one click.

How about?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @gambare_narichika - Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate the feedback and your feature request. The only thing I could think of is creating a vault then just dropping that one item in the vault. Then you can add anyone you wish to share that item with to that specific vault. I know it's not what you're asking but it's a thought. I will definitely make sure to pass along your request. Sorry for not having a better solution at the moment.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about a feature that is important to you and your team. Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.