Inconsistent filling after unlock

When I browse to flow.polar.com, bring up the signin box and attempt to fill the login after unlocking 1password, it finds no logins, and I have have to click away and then open 1password mini again to have it locate the login item.

It works fine if I unlock 1password and select the login.. the page is opened, and login in populated after i unhide the login box.

These are the steps I take
Open Firefox
browse to flow.polar.com
Click Sign In
use ctrl \ to bring up 1password
enter my master password
1Password list will be blank, and will not autofill any details.
click away from 1Password
use ctrl \ again, and i'm logged in successfully

It doesn't happen everytime, but has been frequent over the last couple weeks.

hmm.. after a reinstall of the browser plugin it appears to be behaving properly now, but i've done this before and it eventually returns to not fillinf on the first try.

1Password Version: 6.2.333
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• numpty
    numpty
    Community Member

The above issue has resurfaced today - no filling after unlocking 1password on the flow.polar.com website

• Hi @numpty,

Thanks for reporting this.

This is a known issue for when you unlock 1Password mini for the first time, it doesn't refresh after finishing the decryption process to show you the filtered list or bypass the list to fill if you only have one item. To work around this, you'd have to dismiss the window and bring it up or unlock the main program first, wait and then open 1Password mini.

• linus9000
    linus9000
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

Hello @MikeT,

is a fix planned for that issue? While only a minor inconvenience it does bother me :-)

Regards,
    Linus

• MikeT
    edited March 2017

Hi @linus9000,

It's already fixed for 1Password 6.5 update, you'll see it in the first 6.5 beta update soon if you're helping us test or in the next stable update. No ETA yet, we're doing final testings for the first beta update coming soon and we will keep improving it over a few more beta updates before we ship it as a stable update.

There are a lot of nice improvements just for the 1Password mini in 1Password 6.5.

• linus9000
    linus9000
    Community Member

That's awesome, just got the beta and it works now! Thanks a lot :)

• Hi @linus9000,

I was just about to update you here and you got here first. I'm really glad to hear it is working great now.

On behalf of our team, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.