To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I just spent over an hour trying to setup a family account, with no success!

mheaney
mheaney
Community Member

I tried following the steps described in your video "Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account." The screenshots shown in this video do not match the actual screens seen on the 1password website. The website responses are not the same as the responses shown in the video. For example, the website never asks if I want to transfer my data from my existing 1Password vault to my family account. I tried multiple times, and never got it to transfer. Why are your instructions so awful? Do you not have any "user experience" people on your team? Can you please email me clear, step-by-step instructions on how to create a family account and transfer my existing 1Password data into my family account?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mheaney - Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies that our instructions confused you. I've just sent replied to you in an email. Let's continue the conversation there, I'm sure we can get you set up in no time. :)

ref: GEE-77342-769

This discussion has been closed.