Thought Onepassword App was free???

jenwhip33jenwhip33
edited January 2017 in Purchasing

I'm extremely confused I've had this app for at least 6 months!!!!!'All of a sudden I got a new phone and I signed my husband up and gave him my password so we can have it on his phone also and now all the sudden I get locked out in the telling me I have to subscribe and pay ?????!!!!! That is ridiculous !!!!!I've never been charged before and I've had it for almost a year

Comments

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

Hi @jenwhip33 - Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry about the confusion. You're right, the basic versions of our mobile apps are indeed free, with an optional in-app purchase available to upgrade to the Pro version. (Our Desktop apps have never been free).

It looks like you also signed up for our subscription service in December. The subscription comes with a 30-day trial period, but it's not free.

Please see this article to learn about the difference between our standalone offering and the subscription service. As you mentioned the desire to share your data with your husband, our Family plan might be of interest to you.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else. I’ll be happy to help! :)

• Thank you. Can you help me opt out of the app that is not free. So I can continue to use the regular one password app again please? Thank you

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi jenwhip33 - I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. When you get a chance, reply back to me then we can continue the conversation over there :-)

ref: FYC-36335-391

This discussion has been closed.