To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Frozen account despite purchasing license 30 days ago

Bigroaddriver
Bigroaddriver
Community Member

I have had a family license for several years and purchased a single user license and paid $32.49 on Dec 21 as it appeared that is what I needed to do to upgrade. This morning I received notice that my account is frozen as it appears that I am outside of the 30 day trial? I just purchased a license so why am I frozen?

Is this program leaning toward the online subscription model? Ive a always just purchased the program and used it on my desktop, laptop and phone with no issues so I'm confused.

Sent a detailed email this morning with license key and purchase dates and received an automated message but have had no meaningful communication yet so I thought I'd reach out here......

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017

@Bigroaddriver: Indeed, it sounds like you signed up for the 1Password.com subscription service, but then purchased a license for the standalone app. That doesn't apply to the subscription, so if you'd prefer the license, it might be best to stop using the 1Password.com Account. I was about to reply via email but noticed you'd posted here separately too. I'll get back to you shortly and we'll get things sorted out. :)

ref: GZN-72138-297

• adibou
    adibou
    Community Member

Hi @brenty
    I'm pretty much in the same situation. Could I get some help to go back to iCloud sync ?
    Thanks a lot

• @adibou Absolutely. I'll reply to your email and we can keep the conversation going there. :)

ref: IFM-24892-839

This discussion has been closed.