Mac App Store Volume Purchase Program for Teams

Options

Hello,

I have clients that use your application, as well as Jamf Now, which is an MDM that allows Volume Purchase Program apps to be deployed to their computers. However, you don't have a free option to download 1Password from the MAS, which makes it impossible to deploy 1Password in this fashion. Would it be possible to put a free 1Password for teams version on the MAS, which would require a teams account, making it easy to deploy using tools meant for teams?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Jon_Thompson - Thank you for reaching out to us. You can actually download 1Password from our downloads page for free then just sign into the Teams account from the welcome screen under "Used 1Password Before".

https://1password.com/downloads/

Let me know if that works for you or if you have any additional questions. I'll be happy to help out. Have a fantastic day :-)

• Jon_Thompson
    Jon_Thompson
    Community Member
    Options

That's the problem. The MDM doesn't allow distribution of non app store apps, which is why I'm requesting that you make a version available for free from the MAS and VPP.

• Hi @Jon_Thompson - Thank you for the clarification and suggestion. I will definitely make sure to pass along your request to the team. Sorry for not having an answer for you at the moment but I do appreciate you taking the time to let us know this is important to you. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.