An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.

Options
artvandaley
artvandaley
Community Member

Cannot update or check for updates! Many requests to email have not been answered! Please help, I cannot use 1Password if I cannot update .
Have removed anti virus, no VPN, Firewall was turned off, Router configuration checked OK.

1Password Version: 1Password6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac 10.12.2 sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made. How can I resolve this on my Mac?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @arvandaley

I'm sorry t hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. I can see that Andrew has answered to you and is working with you on getting this sorted out. We'll keep the conversation over there to be able to help you better :chuffed:

• Aneta
    Aneta
    Community Member
    Options

I think, I have the same problem. A secure SSL connection to my1password.com is possible with Firefox (not Chrome, not Safari), and I cannot use the 1Password app because the connection fails.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Aneta,

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble making a connection! I see that you've also been in touch with us about this via email and have been working with someone from our team. We'll keep the conversation going via email so we don't duplicate efforts or cause confusion between here and there. Thanks, and have a great weekend! :)

ref: FEV-75634-536

This discussion has been closed.