To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

no reply to my support emails - have now sent 3

laurie0916
laurie0916
Community Member

I have sent emails about the following question and after 2 days of no response, I forwarded it to the "urgent question support" and now still 24 hours with no answer. So here it is below.

I only had 1 day left on my free trial so I went online to add a credit card. I started to set up a team account (figured that my husband and I can be a team and it would be cheaper than 2 individual accounts or 1 family account) but then I decided not to do it. I tried to go back to the individual account but couldn't and I saw an option to delete the team. I thought this would delete the team but leave my individual info. However then I could not log in and I definitely know my master password and account key. So assume that I actually deleted everything.

It didn't look like there was a way to reactivate as you don't save the data (which is good). So I signed up again like a new person. But I still have the old data with all my old passwords on my desktop and mobile apps. So is there a way to merge these?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:no reply on email support

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017

@laurie0916: I'm sorry for the delay. We try to reply on a first-come-first-served basis, but when you send multiple emails you keep showing up in the newest -- much like your own email, perhaps. To avoid any confusing back and forth, I'll reply to you via email shortly so we can work to get your data moved over. Thanks for your patience.

ref: KJR-91435-771

This discussion has been closed.