My 1password keeps forgetting the addresses

My 1password keeps forgetting the ID and password of addresses and I have to re-enter them. Should this happen and why? Also it sometimes does not look up the address at all and I have to completely re-enter it. Can you advise please?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I want to speak to someone

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Pandatol,

I think we need to be quite careful and ensure we're addressing whatever is happening at the right level. Are you saying you are adding Login items to 1Password, that they are visible when viewing your vault from the main 1Password window and later through no action on your part those Login items are disappearing?

If they are then we will definitely need to review a diagnostic report. I would suspect that you are syncing your vault between devices (you didn't say either way in the provided details) and that one device has got itself into a bad state where it is trampling over what other devices are writing to the sync container. If this is the case we'll supply details on how to send in a diagnostic report report as we always handle those over email.

If it's something else then can you describe in a bit more detail where you can see a Login item and where you can't. This will help ensure we're focussing in the right area.

This discussion has been closed.