How to make a lokal backup from my 1password 6 database

hw1970
hw1970
Community Member

Hello,

I evaluate 1password for team usage and wonder how to save my 1password 6 Database on a Windows or MAC Client on a USB Drive to store them. Further on I would like an Paper based print out and store physically and readable in a tresor.

Are any information on these topics available?

Best wishes
HW

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os x 10.12.2
Sync Type: agilebits cloud

Comments

• Hi @hw1970 - Thank you for reaching out to us. With 1Password Teams we take care of all the backups for you, it's one of the nice benefits of signing up for a Teams account. If you still want to create a backup, you have the option of exporting your 1Password data. Keep in mind, once your data is exported from within the app, it's no longer encrypted. I would recommend adding the file to an encrypted external hard drive - https://support.1password.com/export/

You can print out any item but there is no way to print them out in a list. You'll have to print each item out individually. Sorry for not having a better answer here. Keep me posted if you have any additional questions! Have a great day :-)

• hw1970
    hw1970
    Community Member

Hello Frank,

great. Thank you.

Best wishes
    HW

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

@hw1970 - On behalf of Frank you're welcome! Please let me know if you need anything else. We’ll be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.