Refund of overbilled amount

Hello. Last year I signed up for trial of 1Password and decided to continue using it. First I went for a yearly plan, but due to some balance problems I had on my credit card you weren't able to charge me on 17th January the required amount. So I changed to a monthly plan and that was successfully charged on 18th January. But then you charged me again on 19th January a full amount for yearly plan, which I now see as a credit on my account. I don't know why you charged me for yearly plan after I already switched to monthly and made the payment for monthly? Anyway I expect this overbilled amount to be refunded to my credit card! To have it as a credit is unacceptable, as it would then be much cheaper for me to have a yearly plan! I decided to stay on with monthly plan.

I've mailed your support 5 days ago but get no answer whatsoever on this topic! Support ID is #JQX-57936-671.

Unsatisfied customer at the moment! Please respond...

Br.

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: 1Password subscription

Comments

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

Hi @milanj - Sorry about the confusion. I'll look into the email you sent right away and get back to you there. :)

ref: JQX-57936-671

• Got the response from you! No hard feelings taken and thank you!

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

@milanj - Happy I could help! Please let me know if you need anything else. I’ll be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.