Refund

SystemSystem

Team Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Refund of overbilled amount.

Comments

• I HAVE BEEN CHARGER 36 dollars that i cannot afford I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED WHAT A SCAM SINCE WHEN DOES AN APP WITHDRAW 35 DOLLARS WTF MAN I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I NEED MY MONEY BACK TODAY PLEASE

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@lex93: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You're only charged if you've subscribed, so I'm not certain why you feel this is a scam. We offer a free 30 day trial, which does not require a credit card to sign up. After that, though, it is necessary to pay to continue using the service. It looks like you've also emailed us separately, so we can continue the conversation there rather than discussing sensitive account details here in a public forum. I'll get back to you shortly.

ref: WSK-79522-816

• Thankyou so much you're a legend I apologise for being rude I appreciate how quickly you fixed that up for me it really coulda bit me on the ass soo thankyou for your time and help

• brentybrenty

Team Member

No worries! Glad to be able to help. That's what we're here for. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.