upgraded from 3 to 6 on Sierra 10.12.3 and have NO DATA. Still have it on iOS and other Mac w/ 3

wroebus
wroebus
Community Member

On iMac had to upgrade to Sierra causing me to have to upgrade from 1Password 3 to 6. Unable to find any data. Multiple re-installs and restarts. Bought new license (discounted). Tried the sync preferences and back ups without help. Cannot log on to 1Password.com as I have no "key?". I can still get my data on 2 iPads and my iPhone with 1Password3. Unable to find "key" on these. Dropbox working. Also can still find data on MacBook Pro w/ Sierra using Password 3 but it blows up if I try to edit anything. Will pay hundreds of dollars (card or Bitcoins) for a phone number and a time to call. Seriously!

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: none
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:upgraded from 3 to 6 on Sierra 10.12.3 and have NO DATA. Still have it on iOS and other Mac w/ 3

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wroebus,

I'm very sorry for our delayed response here! I see that you've been in touch with Steve about this via email, and he's been helping you to solve the problem. He'll be replying to your latest email as soon as possible, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Cheers! :)

ref: QFS-77739-283

• wroebus
    wroebus
    Community Member

2 emails from Steve and all is good. 2 of my partners once commented: "There is life before 1Password, and life after 1Password."

Thanks!!

• Woo! That's great to hear. Let us know if you have any more questions. :)

Rick

This discussion has been closed.