Apple Watch - Please complete this item's details on your iPhone

Options
lobrock
lobrock
Community Member

Hello,
I just got an Apple Watch and am trying to load several 1Password items onto it. Since 1Password doesn't have an option for custom categories, I modified the "bank account" category with custom fields to serve as a catch-all for info I wanted to put on the Apple Watch. Now that I've enabled the Apple Watch option in the iPhone app, I'm able to see the individual items, but none of the data that I entered are showing up. Instead I see a message "Please complete this item's details on your iPhone". Any help on why this might be happening would be greatly appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lobrock: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password for Apple Watch only supports certain fields, and no custom fields will be displayed there. If you really need all of this information on your watch, it may be best to store it in a Secure Note, as that will allow you to display all of it there. Otherwise the watch app will say "Please complete this item's details on your iPhone" because it has no fields to display (these aren't even sent to the watch). I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions!

• lobrock
    lobrock
    Community Member
    Options

Got it - thanks for the quick response!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Any time! We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.