What is 1Password Accounts?

TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member

It's the first thing in Settings and I'm guessing it has to do with Teams or Families or other things I don't have. Tried to follow directions to load information, but it makes no sense. Guess it would make sense if I had teams. Should the device know after I log in that I'm not a team or a family or whatever and display Settings differently, appropriately for the user?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.3.b1
OS Version: 10.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @TomWolsky,

1Password Accounts is a paid subscription service we started offering last year. It is a combination of automatic sync service, web access and use of all the current and future versions of all the native applications for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. It replaces the need to license or purchase pro features on the mobile versions.

It displays the 1Password Accounts option because it is in fact an option, we certainly wouldn't want to hide something from the UI that someone is possibly going to need. i.e. they personally have a standalone vault that they sync via iCloud, but they need to add their work's Team's account.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.