Where did "Last Generated Password" go?

I'm using the new extension on 10.7. (Brand new MacBook Air, yay me.) I generated a password for a site and it was not saved as far as I could tell. And there seems to be no "fill last generated password" functionality anymore. I had to recover the password and manually save it. Am I missing something?

Comments

• MikeT
    edited July 2011
    JakiChan wrote:

I'm using the new extension on 10.7. (Brand new MacBook Air, yay me.) I generated a password for a site and it was not saved as far as I could tell. And there seems to be no "fill last generated password" functionality anymore. I had to recover the password and manually save it. Am I missing something?
    Hi JackiChan, welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on the new Macbook Air!

The functionality has been moved to the Password Generator tab under “View Password History". If you open the extension, switch to the Password Generator tab, you should see a button for “View Password” history, press it and you’ll see a list of all of the passwords you generated specifically for the site. You’ll then be able to select the entry you’re looking for and copy it.
    Fill_Last_Generated_Password-20110731-003753.png

It is possible that in the previous version of the extension, the generated password was saved without a title and a site address. We have fixed this bug in the latest version of the extension, 1Password (beta) 3.7b4. You should still have a record in your 1Password database > Generated Passwords section, it just won’t have a title or the location. You should be able to sort it by the modified date and find it in the most recent entry.

We apologize about this. Starting with the latest version, this will be recorded with all the information as expected.

I hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.