Where do I enter a promo code for a free year of 1Password for Families for an existing account?

When I follow the link, it allows me to create a new account, but when I click "I already have an account" and sign in, nothing is applied. How do I apply the promo code for an existing account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:promo

Comments

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

@kincaidoneil - I've just sent you an email. I hope it's okay if we continue this there. :)

• Hi @Roman, I'm having the same issue. will you be able to send me the details as well.

• FrankFrank

Team Member
    edited January 2017

Hi @ckitchner - Thank you for contacting us. I just sent you over an email so let's continue our conversation over there. Reply back to me at your earliest convenience.

ref: KLS-68933-821

• Hello,

I have the same problem, could you email me too?
    Thanks

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi hannozandbergen - Ask and you shall receive :-) I just sent you over an email so we can get this squared away for you. Talk to you soon.

ref: VCW-37159-524

• I have the same problem

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi mjuliani - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you over an email so we can continue the discussion over there. Talk to you soon and I look forward to working with you :-)

ref: FFE-56891-924

• I am having the same issue.

• FrankFrank

Team Member
    edited February 2017

Hi stephenlindauer - Thank you for letting us know. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. At your convenience, reply back to me there so we can get this squared away for you :-) Talk to you soon.

ref: CBE-39582-541

• FrankFrank

Team Member

If anyone is experiencing the same issue with a promotion, please feel free to email us and we'll be happy to assist you :-)

This discussion has been closed.