Getting error 1200 when trying to sign in to Mac App

We have a team account. One of our staff was no longer seeing updated logins and passwords on her Mac app - the rest of us all were and still are. She tried updating the app but still was not seeing any new login information. I had her log out of the Mac app and login back in - every time she tries she sees this error:

The operation couldn't be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -1200)

She has tried removing and reinstalling the application, still gets the same error. She can log into the website version with no issues. Everyone else here on the same network are not having any issues at all with either the website or the Mac app.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1200

Comments

• allnightgrocery
    allnightgrocery
    Community Member

Seconded. I'm experiencing the same problem with the same error. My OS is Yosemite. This is for a family account. The website login works as expected.

• miguellage
    miguellage
    Community Member

Hi.
    My account stopped syncing on my Mac. It works perfectly on iPhone, iPad and windows. When I try to download a document from the Docs category, the message "NSURLErrorDomain error -1200" is shown. This issue has happened before but usually gets fixed by itself next day.
    Thank you in advance.
    Regards.

OS Version: OS X 10.10 Yosemite
    Sync Type: Families single

• BLoutrel
    BLoutrel
    Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm trying to add my family account on my one password application on OS X and I am getting a

NSURLErrorDomaine erreur -1200

Thanks for your help

1Password
    Version 6.5.3 (653001)
    Mac App Store
    OSX 10.10.5

• JGrehan
    JGrehan
    Community Member

I am having the same issue. I have a team account, login works fine. Just downloaded the app and am trying to sign in for the first time and this message is appearing. I am running on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

• will_wave
    will_wave
    Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to set up my account on my Macbook Air (running Yosemite) and keep getting the above error after entering all of my info. Using the scan-the-QR-code feature also isn't working, as I've let that hover over the code on my online account without anything happening. I'm able to use 1Password on my computer and set it up seamlessly on my phone, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

OS Version: os x 10.10.5
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -1200.)

• Hi will_wave - Sorry for the issue. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together and get a better understanding. Reply back to me when you get a chance so we can continue our conversation. Talk to you soon.

ref: SDP-12597-613

• Hi @miguellage - Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like there is a secure connection issue. Are you running any type of security, proxy or ad-blocking software currently that could be blocking the connection to our servers? If so, can you try disabling this to see if that resolves the issue for you. If not, let me know and we'll dig a little deeper. Keep me posted and I look forward to your reply. :-)

• Hi @JGrehan, @BLoutrel , @jpetrone,

The ops team is currently investigating the configuration issue with our servers that's causing 10.10 users difficulty connecting to the server. Another option, if its available to you, would be to update your OS to at least 10.11.

Rudy

• Hi @will_wave - I moved our conversation over here. We're working on the issue :-)

• Hi @miguellage - I hope you don't mind that I moved our discussion over here. As @rudy mentioned, you can update your Mac to 10.11 to fix the issue if that works for you. I appreciate your patience while we look into this. Talk to you soon.

• allnightgrocery
    allnightgrocery
    Community Member

An update. Just tried again. No problems. Whatever was causing the issue has been resolved for my situation. Hopefully it'll resolve for all. Cheers.

• Frank
    edited February 2017

Hi Everyone - I believe we were able to resolve the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Keep us posted if anyone experiences any further issues. :+1:

Fantastic @allnightgrocery - thank you for the update and we're glad your back in business :-)

• miguellage
    miguellage
    Community Member

Thank you for the quick response @Frank
    1Password sync is working again on my Mac. It was the same last time: it stopped working for no reason and next day it started working again for no reason either. The main problem is that when sync stops no error is shown. The 1200 error was shown only when I tried to download one of the documents in my account. Maybe it wasn't syncing for a while and I didn't notice: I don't change or add passwords that often.
    I hope you can find the solution. Thank you in advance.

• @miguellage : we found the issue that was causing this, and it was due to a change on the server configuration that caused some users to no longer be able to connect to the server. We've resolved the issue. Sorry about that.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.