Security Audit for Families

Please add Security Audit, Watchtower, duplicate passwords, and all the other features that are in the Mac version to the Families/Teams web interface. I no longer have a Mac and could really use these features in Windows, ios and web.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Security Audit for Families

Comments

• Hey @SkylandCaddyDaddy! Thanks for mentioning this. The Security Audit suite would make a welcome addition to the web interface in the future. I'll let the team know you're looking for them there and on other platforms. :)

ref: OPI-1195, B5-1623

• Wahoo160
    Wahoo160
    Community Member

Jacob: I second SkylandCaddyDaddy's feature request. I recently switched from version 4 on Mac to version 6 on iOS & PC/web so that I could use the families feature. And I sorely miss the security audit information. I relied on it to make sure that I changed my passwords regularly and to schedule & coordinate the updates (e.g., I would update passwords in batches or groups)

• Thanks for chiming in @Wahoo160. It's certainly something that I'd like to see 1Password have in all of the apps, webapp included.

Rick

• hepabolu
    hepabolu
    Community Member

@SkylandCaddyDaddy As far as I can tell there is a Watchtower implementation per password/login in iOS. I do second the request for an overview page where you can find all passwords that need attention

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

@hepabolu - Thanks for the heads up and for putting down your vote. Appreciate it! :)

• SkylandCaddyDaddy
    SkylandCaddyDaddy
    Community Member

Hey you rocking AgileBits developer folks! Just installed the 6.4.374 Windows beta and LOVE that new Mini screen. But @Roman, @rickfillion, and @Jacob - how much more cool would it be with SECURITY AUDIT features!?!? Hope you are persuading the team to move the Security Audit up in priority for Web and Windows, because we oh so need it!! Keep up the great work!

• Hi @SkylandCaddyDaddy - Fantastic news! I'm so happy you love the new Mini. Our Windows team put a lot of work into this and I will make sure to share this with them. We appreciate the kind words and feedback :blush:

I can understand the need for an audit feature and we're looking into this. The team is aware of the feature request, but I don't have news to share with you at the moment. Keep in touch and again thank you for the kind words, it really means a lot :+1:

This discussion has been closed.