Feature Suggestion - Selected Vault in Mini/Browser doesn't change Vault in main application

My team has a vault for each of our clients, several dozen in total. One thing that's irritating is lets say I'm working on something for a client, and I have their Vault open in the main app. Now in the browser I go login somewhere. That login is in another vault, or my personal vault, or whatever. So I switch the browser extension to "All Vaults" and login.

Currently the main application window also switches Vaults when this happens. It would be nice to have an option to control that behavior and keep the "active" vault separate between 1Password mini, browser, and main application. For the most part I'm never drilling down to an individual vault when using the browser extension - since its looking at the current URL and showing relevant vault items.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: macOS 10.12.3
Sync Type: Teams

Comments

• Hi @Justin Mullis - Thank you for sharing your experience. I can understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the additional details. I will make sure to mention this to my team and open an issue for this. Sorry for not having a better answer at the moment but I do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will look into this a little more and see if we can improve things. Enjoy the rest of your day :-)

This discussion has been closed.