Paid but account still frozen

Hi,

According to my creditcard records I have paid EUR 72,47 on the 07th of November. Yet, my account is still frozen atm.

Who to contact?

Vilmar.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited November 2016

Hi @vilmar,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I do see you purchased a 1Password license on November 7th. But I also see you have a 1Password.com subscription account, which has not been paid.

Only one or the other is needed, but if you want the benefits of a 1Password.com account you have to go the subscription option. A license does not include an account -- it is a standalone product.

If you'd like I can refund your license so you can apply those funds toward a subscription account. Otherwise you'd be welcome to use the app sans account, and we can help you migrate your data from your trial account to a standalone vault.

Please let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: BO 1005706

• Hi Ben,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Please refund the license, then I'll apply the funds towards a subscription account.

Best,

Vilmar.

• Hi - I have the same issue, I paid for a license yesterday and my account is still frozen.

Can you refund me and I will subscribe.

Thanks

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi folks,

I've issued refunds for both of you. Thanks!

Ben

• Hello - I am in the same situation as the two users who posted previously, and would like to follow what they did: To be refunded the cost of the mac app I recently purchased this month, and have my account/data transferred to a new subscription plan. Thank you

• Hi

I have a similar issue, however I am confused about the license vs subscription fees. As far as i am concerned I have paid a 1 year subscription fee which should allow me to use the app. I am however still in frozen mode.

please help.

thanks
    Warren

• Hello,

I also am in the same situation. I would like to be refunded the money I paid for a full license and then be moved to a subscription plan.

Thanks

• Hi,

Same boat here! I purchased a license under my boss's email address, and didn't understand the license vs. subscription. My bad! Can I sign up for the subscription with my own email and refund his?

• Same thing. paid on 3 November 64.99$ . Could I be refunded, please? I'll proceed with a subscription.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@rileybrook, @WarrenFernglade, @fundyalex: I don't see any records in our system under this email address, so maybe you used a different one. If you purchased through Apple, we don't have the ability to refund App Store purchases. Either way, shoot us an email at [email protected] from your registered 1Password.com email address with a copy of your license receipt, and we'll see what we can do to help. :)

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@mtampilic, @denix: I've refunded the full amount of your license, and you should see it reflected in the account you used for the purchase in a matter of days. Be sure to reach out if you need anything else. :)

• amlno3amlno3
    edited December 2016

Not sure if this is the same issue, but I paid for the monthly subscription ($2.99/month) and the Mac app is telling me that my trial expired.

EDIT: Disregard. I re-downloaded the app and all seems to be fine.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Glad to hear you got things sorted out by installing the app. :)

• Hi brenty, I'm in the same boat: I purchased an upgrade on my 1password v5 license and applied it to my account running 1password v6. While the new license was accepted, my 1password account still says it's frozen. I am really very unclear what the point or difference is between these licenses, but would appreciate if if I could start using 1password again... What am I supposed to do here?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @mathgim - Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for any confusion. It looks like you signed up for an Individual account and in order to subscribe and keep it active, you just have to add a credit card to the billing page -

Log into your account - https://my.1Password.com > Click on your name in the upper right hand side > Select Billing from the drop down menu then at the top of the page add a credit card. Then you'll be back in business.

I can refund you for the standalone license, let if this works for you :-) Talk to you soon.

• Can I not keep the standalone license with my current setup?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi mathgim - Thank you for getting back to me. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. At your convenience, reply back to me then we can continue our discussion over there. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: DVK-85852-232

This discussion has been closed.