Account Frozen and No Customer Support Response (Humble Bundle Issue)

I'm trying to apply my humble bundle deal to my account but I'm not seeing a way to do this. I've tried contacting supporting support 4 days ago but I still have not gotten a response. My account is now frozen and it is very frustrating to use. My support case number is #ENE-25911-694, please let me know if you can help asap.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BrianBrian

Team Member

Hi there @goodycomp ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please accept my most sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We have been receiving a much larger amount of support requests than normal, and are working through them as best as possible.

I have just replied to your e-mail so we can work on getting your issue resolved. Thanks for your patience while you were waiting for a response.

Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or concerns! :smile:

• @Brian, I'm having a similar issue and having a hard time trying to figure out this support forum. Is there any way I can make a support ticket or is this the only means of support?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi smestril - Thank you for getting in touch with us. I just sent you over an email so we can better assist you. At your convenience, reply back to me then we can continue the conversation over there. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: KAC-63629-682

This discussion has been closed.