To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password Account

Options
uw095b
uw095b
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Memberships

I suddenly got a message telling me I was able to sign in to 1password. Using your trouble shooting guide I've now lost the whole account. I can't answer your questions because I can no longer sign in. Sure hope you have a copy. How do I recoup? uw095b. Tom Ryan

1Password Version: Unknown
Extension Version: Unknown
OS Version: OS X 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How many times must I ask the question? You cut me out of my account. uw095b, tryan14@att.net

Comments

• uw095b
    uw095b
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I've had an account for over 3 years. Suddenly I get a message that I'm unable to connect. In trouble shooting via your web site I now have no way to connect. What's going on?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I have had an account for 3+ years, suddenly could not connect. Now I'm out in the cold? tryan14@a

• Hi @uw095b - Thank you for getting in touch with us. I was able to locate your standalone license that you purchased from our website back in 2014. Did you also sign up for a 1Password.com subscription account? I was unable to locate an account for you. I apologize for any confusion. Our new 1Password.com accounts are separate from our standalone licenses and require a subscription in order to access your 1Password data via the web. I'll be more than happy to help you sign up for an account if you want to give it a try. We include a 30 day free trial giving you an opportunity to test drive all the features without having to pay. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any additional questions.

• I hope you don't mind that I also merged the two posts.

• uw095b
    uw095b
    Community Member
    Options

Sign me up, what do you need? Sure hope you have a copy of my file that Zi got locked out of.

• Hi @uw095b - I think we have two issues going on here. We recently experienced an issue over the weekend. I will include a link below that might be helpful -

https://support.1password.com/error-connect-to-mini/

Keep me posted if this helps then we can turn our focus to signing up for a 1Password.com account. Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

This discussion has been closed.