The problem report for 1 Password 6 window (pop up), stays open and I can shut it off?

mark_medeiros
mark_medeiros
Community Member

Last week I reported an issue with a bug and filled out a form, well since then the form never goes away and there is no button that's highlighted in where to shut if off? Both Cancel and Send are not able to click. Last week I could not get my 1 Password to load, thats fixed but now this issue.

1Password Version: 1 Password 6
Extension Version: 6.5.5
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:problem report for 1 Password 6 window stays open?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mark_medeiros: That's odd. It sounds like you're referring to the native macOS error report, and that you're unable to cancel or send it. Have you tried using Tab and Enter to select and submit it? That should work. If not, restarting your Mac may help. Let me know what you find!

• mark_medeiros
    mark_medeiros
    Community Member

Hey Brenty,

Yes thanks so much. Today when I started my laptop up I notice there isn't a pop up window notification, this bugged me all day yesterday. It's gone now- thank you for the quick follow up.
    Mark

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

I'm happy to hear it's working correctly now and you aren't getting the error report pop up! Hopefully it all keeps working perfectly from now on, but if you run into more problems with 1Password, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.