1p Opening without password

I have a 1P account and I am running 1p on a mac using parallels and Win10. I opened 1P today and was not prompted for a password. Is this normal? If not, what can I do to be prompted for the password upon opening?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rlgleason51: I've got some Parallels VMs for testing as well, and I imagine I don't encounter this issue since I shut them down. Are you maybe finding that 1Password is still unlocked because the VM was just suspended? In this case, Windows essentially freezes and picks up right where it left off when you resume the session, and 1Password does too. It will only lock based on your security settings, and can only do so when the OS and it are actually running. If you're still having trouble, be sure to let me know your security settings and the OS version you're using.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member

You nailed it. When I restarted win10 and accessed 1P I needed to enter my password.

Thanks.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Brenty you are very welcome! :) Please contact us anytime if you have more questions, we are always ready to help.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.