To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Changing from family to individual

tdamloh
tdamloh
Community Member

How can I do this ? I realized I don't need the family and want to purchase he individual plan

Comments

• Hi @tdamloh - Great question and I'll be happy to help. To convert your account over, please follow the steps below -

Log into your Families account via the web > Click on the Families account name in the upper right hand side > Select "Family Settings" from the drop down menu > At the bottom of the page click on the "Convert to an Individual account" button.

Going forward you will use this url domain to log into your new Individual account - https://my.1Password.com. In fact, make sure you re-print your Emergency Kit as well. Keep this in a safe & secure location.

I hope this helped and let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy the rest of your day :-)

• tdamloh
    tdamloh
    Community Member

Thank you!!

• tdamloh
    tdamloh
    Community Member

I think I messed up my master password and have been unable to sign into my account. Can you all help me?

• You're very welcome :-) Anytime, we're always happy to help out.

• Hi tdamloh - Sorry for the login troubles. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. At your earliest convenience, reply back to me so we can continue our conversation over there. Talk to you soon.

ref: UNS-86591-438

This discussion has been closed.