To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I can't login to my 1password online account with my master password

Options
chrizee
chrizee
Community Member

Hi everyone,

yesterday I created a new account on 1password. Unfortunately, after finishing the registration, I wanted to re-enter my account and could not login, because my master password seems to be incorrect. Maybe I made a mistake entering the password during registration, but after looking at blog entries, that deal with the same problem, there seems to be no way of resetting the master password. So far, I also didn't setup other platforms, e.g. the 1password app on my iPhone. What can I do? Is there a way to start over with the account and re-register with the same email-adress? Thank you very much for your help. Christian

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@chrizee - Thanks for getting in touch with us. :) Sure, I can help you delete the account so you can set up a new one. Please contact us by email - as this is an account matter, and we prefer email conversations for those for privacy reasons - and I'll be happy to help you out. :-)

When you contact us you should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down your email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

• chrizee
    chrizee
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Roman, thanks for your help. I just sent you an email. The Support ID ist #SMP-39625-647. Thanks you, Christian

• Hi @chrizee - On behalf of @Roman you're very welcome. I noticed Roman was able to reply back to you as well. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day!

ref: SMP-39625-647

• chrizee
    chrizee
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Roman, it worked. Problem is fixed!

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @chrizee - I'm happy to hear that! :) Let me know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.