To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Not sure how to proceed...

Options
Brennan
Brennan
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Memberships

It's been four days since I contacted 1Password support so I'm not sure how to proceed.

Here is the issue I seem to be having:

After unsuccessfully trying to find and sign into my 1Password account online I got an email stating that I have three 1Password accounts associated with my email.

I am not sure how I ended up with three, but I don't have my account key for any of them.

I would like to get this information into one account and be able to log in to manage things.

I don't have my account key or codes etc.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Brennan - Thanks for getting in touch. As the issue you describe is account related, I'd like to take our conversation to email for privacy reasons. It also gives you the opportunity to provide additional information by creating some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Brennan
    Brennan
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Roman:

Thanks for responding.

Since I am only having issues logging into my online account and not having any difficulties with the desktop software is it still necessary to send a diagnostic report?

I am currently running 1Password 4.4.3 (which I believe I upgraded from version 3) but would like to upgrade/purchase the latest version.

support ID is [#MDB-39286-928]

• Hi Brennan - I located your email and just replied back to you so we can work on this together. When you get a chance, reply back to me then we can continue the discussion over there. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: DGG-82849-159

This discussion has been closed.