Can't sign into my account only on ONE machine

Options

Hi,

I am using the 1password app on my windows 10 machine. However, I can't log into it. I can log into my 1password on my laptop, and phone but not my desktop.

I am typing the same password, and have been trying since yesterday to get this to work but no joy.

Please can you asssist.

Thanks,

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kieran_james
    kieran_james
    Community Member
    Options

I also can't sign in on the chrome extension on the PC. but can sign into the chrome extension on the laptop.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kieran_james - Thanks for getting in touch! :)

To better understand your setup on the machine affected by that issue, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• kieran_james
    kieran_james
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your response @Roman. Support ID is [#QLZ-62918-928].

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Hi kieran_james - Thank you for sending over the support id and I was able to locate your email. We will get back to you shortly :-)

ref: QLZ-62918-928

This discussion has been closed.