To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Finding an entry with an item reference

skycowboy
skycowboy
Community Member

I am preparing to copy a personal database over to shared and got the following message:

"One of the items you are copying has a reference to another item. This item reference will be lost in the copy."

How do I find that item and determine if this is a bad thing or irrelevant?

I am getting a lot of help from this forum, by the way.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @skycowboy - I'm glad to hear the forums have been useful for you :+1:

The warning is referring to an item you linked together via 1Password on your Mac. For example, you can link a checking account to your bank's login data item. We don't have a way of pin pointing exactly which items are linked together. The only way to know is checking the items within your Primary vault. You can also relink them from 1Password on your Mac once the data has been migrated over to your Personal vault. The data won't be lost in the migration but the items will no longer be linked together. Sorry for not having a better answer for you but let me know if you have any additional questions I'll do my best to help out. Enjoy the rest of your day :-)

• skycowboy
    skycowboy
    Community Member

Thanks... I'll figure out what it was, or it wasn't that important.

• Hi @skycowboy - Well keep us posted, we're always happy to help out :chuffed: Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.