To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Exporting OPVault

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I export data from vaults in my 1password.com account.

Comments

• Vaurion
    Vaurion
    Community Member
    Options

There is still no option to export data from the 1Password application in Windows that can then be easily imported to Dropbox or anything similar. I am feeling like my passwords are held hostage as the only export option is either CSV or TXT, but I haven't found a way to import these back into 1Password, as it seems to expect ".opvault or .agilekeychain."

• Hi @Vaurion - Thank you for getting in touch with us. Sorry for not having a better solution for exporting at the moment. As of right now, you can only export your data from 1Password as a CSV or Text file. We're doing our best to improve the user experience for 1Password on Windows and add new features. Again I apologize for not having better option available to you at the moment. Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Vaurion
    Vaurion
    Community Member
    Options

So am I correct in thinking that there is no way for me to move back to 1Password 4 from 1Password 6 on Windows? I tried to export my data as CSV or TXT and then import them into 1Password 4, but the format is different and it wasn't working correctly. I say this because I am not interested in the subscription service, and none of my emails have been replied to...

• Hi Vaurion - Thank you for letting me know you emailed us :-) I was able to locate your email and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We will reply back to shortly so we can continue the conversation over there. Talk to you soon.

ref: SUT-22494-554

This discussion has been closed.