I receive a 2-second notification that a new upgrade is available. The notification then disappears!

paz
paz
Community Member

I receive a 2-second notification that a new upgrade is available - presumably to 6.3. The notification then disappears! I can't find any option to complete this upgrade????? Plz help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I receive a 2-second notification that a new upgrade is available. The notification then disappears!

Comments

• @paz,

More probably its prompting you to update to a newer test flight build? You would need to either update to 6.5.2 via the AppStore or 6.6b1 via TestFlight.

Rudy

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @rudy,

Are you sure 6.6b1 via TestFlight has been released?

• @HRD,

It is entirely possible that the button hasn't been pushed yet. I will rattle some cages.

Rudy

• paz
    paz
    Community Member
    edited February 2017

Rudy - I really didn't understand your comments. If I'm at 6.2 shouldn't the next upgrade be 6.3?? Isn't there a "button" for upgrading?? In the past I've been able to speak to a team member. Is that still possible?? I can't find a phone contact # anywhere?? I can be reached at [# removed by AgileBits for privacy on public forum]. Plz help.

• Hi @paz,

On iOS that app does not have an upgrade button. If you are on the TestFlight beta, then you should be able to use the TestFlight app to download the latest beta. If not, use the App Store app on your iOS device.

There is no beta in TestFlight right now, because the release version, 6.5.2 is the latest version. You should be seeing 6.6b1 show up soon.

If you are running version 6.2, I recommend upgrading as soon as possible, that is an older version and many improvements have been made since then.

Regards,
    Kevin

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Has something fallen through the crack with 6.6b1 release?

• Hi @HRD,

We're testing a few under-the-hood changes internally, but we'll have a new beta available soon.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.